World of Warcraft The Death KnightThe fearsome death knight, World of Warcraft's first Hero class, is not your average adventurer seeking to prove his or her worth on Azeroth's fields of battle. No longer servants of the Lich King, they begin their new calling as experienced, formidable adversaries, heavily armed and armored and possessing an arsenal of deadly and forbidden magic learned in the Lich King's thrall.
To create a Death Knight you must have one character on your account that is level 55 or above.
- DPS Basics
- Where do death knights fit into the larger scope of things currently and where do you see them going from this point forward?
- What is it that makes them unique compared to all other classes?
- How do we feel about the current viability of dual-wielding?
- What are our current thoughts on the status of death knight tanks and do we have plans for further changes?
- Is there any plan to improve Will of the Necropolis?
- How do I switch out individual items?
- Auction House Tips
- dalaran wrath lich king
- Orgrim Doomhammer
- Types of Death Knights
- Unlocking your Death Knight
- Death Knight Character's Role
- Death Knight The Rune System
- Choices to Make for Your Death Knight
Unlocking and Creating the Death Knight
Simply have a character of at least level 55 on the World of Warcraft account you play, and you will be able to create a new level-55 death knight of any race (if on a PvP realm, the death knight must be the same faction as your existing character). Upon entering the world, your neophyte death knight will undertake a series of quests designed to teach you your new abilities. You will be able to create one death knight per realm, per account.
- Can wear all armor types and wield most weapons
- Mixes melee attacks with Frost and Shadow ranged spells
- Rune system means virtually unlimited energy
- Blood abilities provide self healing
- Can return at will to the Ebon Hold
- Free mounts and weapon enchants available only to death knights
- A hero class: begins at level 55
- Can't use shields or ranged weapons
- More dependent on abilities than passive defense for survivability
- Dependent on rune cooldowns and runic power generation
- Leveling up to 80
Standard Bars: Health, Runes, Runic Power
Allowable Equipment: Cloth, Leather, Mail, Plate Mail
Allowable Weapons: Axes, Polearms, Swords, Two-Handed Axes, Two-Handed Swords, One-handed Maces, Two-Handed Maces
Race Strength Agility Stamina Intellect Spirit Armor Health
Check out the racial traits before deciding which race you are going to pick.